This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to explain and use the basic concepts and general functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 and Dynamics 365 Business Central. This gives you an overview of which application functionality is the most adequate for your line of work and your common business tasks.
The goal for completing this course is to enable students to identify, describe, and use basic Microsoft Dynamics NAV features within General functions, G/L accounts and posting groups, Dimensions, Inventory, Purchases, Sales and Document approvals.
- Accessing the program for the first time
- Filtering options
- Printing methods
- Navigating through the product
- Creation of Contacts, Customers and Vendors
- Information on setups and posting groups
- Basic use of Dimensions
- Creation of Sales and Purchasing Documents
- Sending for approval
- Overview of the basic reporting tools available
- Changes to the Role Center
- Tips and Tricks
This is targeted mainly for beginners and light system users.