Public Sector and Government
The most successful public sector organizations and governments are powered by individuals who are contributing fully, able to make a difference, and committed to their employer’s success. When you unlock the potential in these people, you help them realize their full capabilities and drive significant impact. Public sector organizations – government, educational institutions, healthcare, and not-for-profit agencies – are under pressure to find new ways to cut costs, increase transparency, and improve constituent services. Empowering people to drive innovative processes is more important than ever before. Along with our partners, Microsoft offers solutions for:
- Government. Get the tools you need to provide services to citizens – faster and more cost-effectively.
- Government administration. Discover how increased visibility, internal controls, and reporting tools can help you (and your budget) stay a step ahead of compliance and administrative requirements.
- Public services. Empower workers through innovative solutions and programs that enable efficiency, drive citizen engagement, and create sustainable economic and social opportunity for citizens.
- Public safety and justice. Help improve coordination between programs and agencies, and streamline public safety management with solutions to track offenders, manage incidents, investigate crimes, and respond to emergencies.
- Defense. Gain a powerful and flexible application framework to help you deliver defense and national security solutions that are easy to use and that leverage your current investment in Microsoft technologies, so you can more effectively manage your operations and provide real-time data and insights.
- Educational institutions. Help enhance student productivity, manage the cost of learning, and maximize outreach to alumni.
- Healthcare. Get what you need to improve care delivery, lower costs, and help patients manage their care and its cost.
- Not-for-profit organizations. Help your people realize their full potential, and make your organization leaner and more responsive.