Project Management Module
Basic Resources - Starter Pack
Keep track of resources and prices. Register and sell resources, combine related resources into one resource group, or track individual resources. Divide resources into labor and equipment and allocate resources to a specific job in a time schedule.
Capacity Management - Extended Pack
Plan capacity and sales, and manage usage statistics and profitability of resources. Create your plan in a calendar system with the level of detail and for the period of time that you need. Also monitor resource usage and get a complete overview of your capacity for each resource with information about availability and planned costs on orders and quotes.
Multiple Costs - Extended Pack
Manage alternative costs for resources and resource groups. The costs can be fixed or based on an additional percentage or an additional fixed charge. Define as many work types as you need.
Jobs - Extended Pack
Keep track of usage on jobs and data for invoicing the customer. Manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and-material jobs. You can also:
• Create a plan for a job with multiple tasks and task groupings. Each task can have a budget and can be done for whatever period of time you need.
• Copy a budget from one job to another and set up a job-specific price list for charging of items, resources, and general ledger account expenses to the job’s customer.
• View suggested Work in Progress and Recognition postings for a job.
• Plan and invoice the job in a currency other than the local currency using Jobs together with Multiple Currencies.
• Assign a specific job to a specific customer and invoice the job completely or partially using Jobs together with Sales Invoicing.