In todays ever growing industry of the professional services, Accreda is one of the leading consulting company that can provide the right IT advice and recommendations to this highly demanding sector.
In professional service organisations, efficiency is vital. These businesses are challenged with selling an intangible product that is always evolving and difficult to quantify. Profitability means that projects and services must be estimated correctly, completed on time and meet the customers requirements.
Accounting and auditing firms would have to therefore deal with various jurisdictions and need to have the right accounting system that is based on best practises and can be easily customised to their requirements without any complex development.
Legal advisors require a highly maintainable front and backend systems with the right business processes to efficiently provide their customers the right information at the least possible time.
Browse through the benefits of using NAV 2013 R2 for your business needs:
• For companies which offer the book keeping service to their clients, MS Dynamics NAV is a very appropriate and efficient software to do so.
• With the flexibility of creating an unlimited number of companies in the same database gives you and efficient way to do your daily tasks
• Keeping customer data up-to-date at any point in time is vital for the success of the business, with the use of CRM and Job Management this could be easily achieved
• Quoting for your services might feel a tedious process for your business, but this is an important import to attract potential customers to your business
• Keeping Opportunities updated will give you a quick overview of the closed sales opportunities and your attention to sales losses is given immediate rather than when it would be too late
• Customising the Quoting cycle to meet your individual requirements could mean an increase in the success rates of closing the deals
• Keeping track of all appointments and documents’ checklists to collect and prepare, you need an organised way of doing things. The use of Jobs and To-Dos help you in keeping track of your daily tasks